In addition to manufacturing the highest quality walk-in refrigerators and freezers in the industry, Chrysler & Koppin offers a
wide variety of after-market "turn key" modifications and repairs for both Chrysler & Koppin equipment and other manufacturers.
Following are examples of such projects ...
- Replacement doors – manufacture, deliver and install complete either acrylic, all foam, or
for those heavy-duty applications, wood-framed doors.
- Supplemental doorframe casing systems – manufacture, deliver and install a complete casing
system that will not decrease the existing door opening dimension and will eliminate the need to replace the existing frame.
- Add a door and frame – manufacture, deliver and install doors and frames for locations
where none previously existed.
- Reseal wall and ceiling panel seams thereby extending the life of the walk-in
- Replace heaved walk-in freezer floors with either quarry tile or panel
- Engineer and install thermostatically controlled freezer floor heating
- Convert existing refrigerator compartments to operate as a freezer.
- Install or modify glass service door assemblies or windows in walk-in
- Provide LED lighting upgrades.
- Sliding door installation or repair – power or manual.
- Automotive test chamber door and frame repairs and modifications.
- Replace doorframe heating elements.
If something more drastic is needed we offer complete turn-key demolition and replacement package – no work by others
and the new assembly is custom designed to meet your specific needs.